Hello and welcome to our Garden Outline of white fence ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of white fences?
- Aesthetically pleasing and adds beauty to a property
- Works well with many landscape design
- Beautiful companion to flowers and plants
- Relatively inexpensive addition to your property, can also be DIY
- Variety of materials to choose from
- Design and style can be customized depending on your home structure
What are the main options for white fences ?
- Style: regular, concave, dog ear and gothic point picket, security, arched, ranch rail, stockade
- Material: PVC vinyl, wood, wrought iron, stucco, concrete, salvaged lumber
- Pair them with: arbor, trellis, wrought iron insert, gate, crawling plants and flowers
- Location: to close in a property, garden, sandbox, ranch, parterre
What follows are beautiful photos of white fence designs along with ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy outdoor decorating!
1. Herringbone Entry Walkway
Points of Interest ● scalloped picket fence with square post ● brick borders and walkway in a herringbone pattern ● white lamppost ● portico ● ground level lighting fixtures
2. Green Cover
Points of Interest ● white picket fence on top of stone wall ● wooden gate with matching picket fences design and three iron latches ● stone garden bed edging ● lush shaped bushes
Points of Interest ● concrete fence with lattice details ● parterre with spruces and rosebushes ● ceramic pots with bougainvillea on fence ● directional outdoor lights
Points of Interest ● low white picket fence ● pathway of aged brick pavers ● brick with white grout garden edging ● covered balcony above front porch ● boxwood bordering the porch
5. Blue Gables
Points of Interest ● gothic point low fence ● lower window planters ● circular windows flanking front door ● balcony above small front porch ● matching arbor in ecru color
6. Arbor Entrance
Points of Interest ● wooden fence ● arbor ● well-manicured hedges and topiaries ● lemon tree ● juliette balcony with wrought iron railing ● terra cotta planters
Points of Interest ● off-white gate and fence palette ● gate with X design ● granite wall and pointed posts ● brick flooring on entrance ● pink rosebushes