Hello and welcome to our Garden Outline of wheelbarrow planter ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of wheelbarrow planters?
- Unique and functional garden decor full of old fashion charm
- Versatile: can be painted or accessorized to match your patio or garden’s style
- Can be more easily moved around to accommodate your flower exposure needs or your inspiration for your garden layout
- Eco friendly: by giving your tired wheelbarrow a fragrant second life
What are the main options for wheelbarrow planters?
- Style: vintage, painted, with wood carving
- Materials: metal, wood, plastic, combo of metal and wood
- Plays well with: terracotta pots, ceramic planters, flowering plants
- Location: garden, patio, in the middle of your parterre, by the front door, front yard/backyard
What follows are beautiful photos of wheelbarrow planters along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy outdoor decorating!
1. Flaming Blooms by the River
Points of Interest ● repainted wooden wheelbarrow planter ● burgundy celosia ● glowing marigold ● stone bridge ● poured concrete garden edging
2. Dutch-inspired Garden
Points of Interest ● semi-gloss stained wooden wheelbarrow with leg support ● Dutch Hyacinth ● purple tulips ● colorful pairs of klompen ● lattice trellis privacy walls
3. Wood and White Combo
Points of Interest ● DIY rectangular stained wheelbarrow planter with solid wheel ● white Mountain Sandwort flower bed ● arched wooden bridge ● cross bridge railings ● greenhouse
4. Ma Petite Fleur
Points of Interest ● miniature wooden wheelbarrow planter ● picket fence tray ● stylized wheelbarrow spokes and handle ● tulips and white blooms in ceramic pot ● spray-painted watering can
5. Beautiful Woods
Points of Interest ● rustic wheelbarrow with fan-back front and back panels ● split rail fence ● stone edging
6. Blooming Corner
Points of Interest ● wheelbarrow planter with intricate tray and handle wood carvings ● green ferns lovingly contrasting the burgundy coleus ● ironwork window guard ● concrete path with stone inlays
7. Blue Centerpiece
Points of Interest ● blue wooden wheelbarrow planter ● pink and red geranium ● resin light brown rectangular planters ● yellow-orange Gaillardia ● stone garden edging