Hello and welcome to our Garden Outline of rustic wagon planter ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of rustic wagon planters?
- Beautiful partner to a country or rustic garden
- Available in several sizes to accommodate your garden space
- Allows you to display a variety of planters and flowers together
- Brings a unique piece of history into your home
What are the main options for rustic wagon planters?
- Materials: wood, metal, mix
- Design: buckboard, brake carriage, telega wagon, miniature, DIY
- Plays well with: barrel planters, vintage zinc planters, terracotta pots, recycled hanging flower baskets, flowering plants, vines
- Location: lawn, flower garden, cobblestone area, front yard
What follows are beautiful photos of rustic wagon planters along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy outdoor decorating!
1. Vintage Zinc
Points of Interest ● aged hay wagon planter with ornate iron wheel hub ● galvanized zinc planter ● pastel and hot pink cosmos ● evergreen mixed with ornamental grasses ● red cranesbill sitting on top of wood barrel ● cobblestone brickwork pattern
2. Stationed Wagon
Points of Interest ● wagon planter with wooden wheel stopper ● rose Picotee and Peppy Cerise petunias ● leaf-carved terracotta flower boxes ● white resin pot hanging from wagon’s rear end beams
3. Blooming Alley
Points of Interest ● old telega wagon with ladder box board ● vintage trunk with handles repurposed as a planter box ● golden hops ● lattice window and wall guard ● cobblestone walkway
4. Fiery Red Anthem
Points of Interest ● red wagon planter with matching red wooden front door ● repurposed zinc buckets ● red geranium matching wagon
5. Wagon by the Wall
Points of Interest ● old fashion wagon planter with front seat ● wooden wagon with smaller front wheels ● orange and yellow marigold ● rope garden edging
6. Custom Wagon Planter
Points of Interest ● 3-level log wagon garden bed ● dark iron tires with contrasting red spokes and rim ● grouped terracotta planters of different size and styles ● antique Greek antique terra cotta jar on iron stand
7. Stone Edging
Points of Interest ● long rustic wood wagon planter with iron frame ● stone garden edging in various stain hues ● purple and fuchsia petunias ● green-burgundy coleus ● boulder accents