Hello and welcome to our Garden Outline of recycled planter ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of recycled planters?
- Uniquely beautiful – their unique recycled quality adds character to your garden
- A free outlet for your creativity – recycling old items and creating new use for them shows your artistic personality and style
- Sustainable and eco-friendly – can also be a way to teach children to DIY and make use of valuable resources
What are the main options for recycled planters?
- Types: DIY, repurposed, salvaged
- Items: old furniture, tea cup, lamp shade, old tire, discarded bottle, canoe, dresser, wooden box, cart, grill, can, boot, old tub, water pipe, water container, wood pieces
- Materials: glass, wood, rubber, zinc, plastic, tin, ceramic, stone, pebble
What follows are beautiful photos of recycled planter ideas along with design options we thought may be of interest to you. If you are interested in more planter ideas, you have come to the right place. We have planter ideas for a wide variety of settings and styles. For example, if you are focused on dressing up a particular space, try Patio Planter Ideas, Planter Ideas and Fence Planters Ideas. If you are trying to find that certain look, try Antique Planter Ideas, Wheelbarrow Planter Ideas, Rustic Wagon Planter Ideas, Terra Cotta Planter Ideas and Barrel Planter Ideas. Enjoy and happy outdoor decorating!
1. Yellow Drawer Plant boxes
Points of Interest ● bright yellow study table with drawers repurposed as planter boxes ● metal lamp shade used as planter ● matching yellow chair ● hardwood siding ● vinyl deck porch flooring
2. Plant Grill
Points of Interest ● recycled portable charcoal grill succulent planter ● solid board wooden fence ● wrought iron plant holder with patina ● echevaria, aeonium, senecio radicans (string of bananas) succulents
3. Green Tray
Points of Interest ● galvanized rectangular deep trays reused as portable planters ● pair of tall black cylinder urn planters ● au naturel hedge security fence ● concrete slab steps ● cement tile garden edging
4. Repurposed Egg Cart
Points of Interest ● glass cookie jar used as seedling bank ● egg tray made from recycled paper ● egg shells used as seedling planter ● wooden table
5. Flowers in Boot
Points of Interest ● recycled blue rubber rain boot planter ● wild violet plant and flower ● painted white DIY wood slat fence
6. Teacup Wall Art
Points of Interest ● built-in teacup and coffee mug planters ● DIY wall frame with multi-colored small square tiles ● gold tile accents ● brick siding ● chess piece accent
7. Herb Tin Garden
Points of Interest ● recycled tin can planters ● herb plants ● DIY labels using black paper, chalk and popsicle sticks ● stucco wall ● weathered wooden table