Hello and welcome to our Garden Outline of planter ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of planters?
- Brings colors and fragrance to outdoor space
- Allows gardening in small spaces (balcony, sunroom, indoors)
- Great for beginner gardeners
- Can be moved around depending on your mood and the seasons
- Many shapes and styles to choose from
What are the main options for planters?
- Types: ceramic and terracotta, plastic, resin, window box, vertical container, garden wall system, urns, vintage zinc, gabion installation, cinder block
- Shapes: garden bowl, bulb pot, circular, square, fluted, banded, rolled rim
- Repurposed: bookshelf, shoe, vintage wagon, bicycle, wheelbarrow, tin cans, old buckets, wood crates, cinder block, tire, timber stump, barrel
What follows are beautiful photos of planters along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. Enjoy and happy outdoor decorating!
1. Boxwood Frame
Points of Interest ● pea gravel square fire pit area ● boxwood matching planters framing the outdoor space ● privacy tree hedge ● lounging chairs ● convenient planter irrigation system
2. River Rock Parterre
Points of Interest ● glossy black composite circular planter ● low bowl planter ● succulent plants ● river rocks parterre ● boulder used as accent pieces ● multicolored tile pavers
3. Z Shutters
Points of Interest ● stone planters ● collection of mini wheelbarrow planters ● wall mounted barrel planters ● stone facade ● wood Z shutters
4. In Zinc
Points of Interest ● zinc planter with handles ● matching gray painted foundation ● symmetrical planters layout ● cobblestone pathway to concrete steps
5. Bike Rack
Points of Interest ● painted white wooden boxes ● bicycle garden decor ● white picket garden edging ● birdhouse ● bicycle basket used as planter
Points of Interest ● glazed firebowl planters ● zen stones in planters waterfall ● stacked stone pond wall ● discreet planter watering system ● dash stucco retaining wall
Points of Interest ● four topiary hedges ● twin hanging baskets ● window boxes with geraniums ● skyblue narrow front door with oval toplite ● arched stone doorway