Hello and welcome to our Garden Outline of brick patio ideas. Below you will find a summary of the benefits, main options, and some design ideas we handpicked for you along with beautiful photos. Enjoy!
What are the benefits of having a brick patio?
- Can last a long time – bricks can last for a long period of time if installed and cared for properly
- Easy to maintain – dirt and spills can be cleaned up easily, tends to hide stains and imperfections because of brick’s natural color and texture
- Timeless beauty – with its variety of colors and textures, brick can be used in any architectural style, plus bricks look better as they age
What are the main options for brick patios?
- Application: flooring, paver, stairs, windows (frame, sill), pergola post base, wall, niche, fireplace, sandpit base
- Pattern: herringbone, straight set, running bond/offset, basketweave, circular, curved
- Color: red, brown (beige, caramel, multi-toned), whitewashed
What follows are beautiful photos of brick patios along with design ideas we thought may be of interest to you. If you would like to see even more patio ideas, try Covered Patio Ideas, Backyard Patio Designs and Ideas and Patio Designs with Fireplaces. Enjoy and happy outdoor decorating!
1. Sculptural Chandeliers
Points of Interest ● brick patio flooring in herringbone pattern ● gray wicker high back chairs with caramel cushions ● red and white zigzag patterned jar ● 2 sculptural wooden chandeliers ● sheer cream privacy curtain
2. Wood Stool Coffee Table
Points of Interest ● herringbone brick floor ● brick stair steps ● 4 log stools doubling as coffee tables ● built-in white concrete sofa with beige cushions ● round bamboo chair with white cushion ● glass lantern pendant light
3. Stone Fireplace
Points of Interest ● brick patio flooring in herringbone pattern ● stone fireplace with counter height hearth ● 4 dining chairs with wingback rattan backrest ● reclaimed timber doorway header and fireplace mantel
4. String Lights
Points of Interest ● red brick flooring ● stacked stone open fireplace ● brown wicker chairs with matching tiered table ● natural rattan ball string lights ● black framed rectangular mirror ● wooden pergola with climbing vines
5. Brick Window Frames
Points of Interest ● weathered brick patio floor ● 3 arched brick framed windows with wrought iron grilles ● reclaimed planked coffee table with yellow wrought iron legs ● milk painted long bench with throw pillows
6. Multicolored Chairs
Points of Interest ● straight set brick flooring ● multicolored wrought iron chairs with yellow throw pillows ● rectangular pedestal concrete table ● string lights on weathered pergola ● gray curtains with tassels
7. Faux Rattan
Points of Interest ● faded red brick patio floor ● faux rattan chairs with matching storage bench coffee table ● antique brass mirror with lattice design ● stone veneer fireplace ● contrasting black and sheer white privacy curtains